- Why Us?
- Your Team
- 360° Wealth Management
- Client Logins
Why do we believe we are different?
- Passion for providing clarity, confidence and consistency
- Competency, Compassion & Integrity – Search out truth; Realize the limits of what we can know for sure; Stay within our areas of specialization; Admit when a change needs to be made
- Proactive Advice to have clients prepositioned for pursuing success
- Held to the Fiduciary standard – special relationship of Trust, Confidence & Responsibility distinguished through good faith dialogue, a High Standard of Care, Total Candor and Loyalty
- Work ethic that seeks to match our clients’
- Appreciation of every client as someone deserving of our best effort, everyday
- Earnest application of suitable advice and investment strategies tailored to individual needs and industry best practices
- Clarity of cost and client-led choices of service offerings based on specific financial situation
- Access to Financial Planning Advice on an hourly fee basis if investment management is not being utilized—typically a better fit for clients early in their savings years or with primarily illiquid assets
- Holistic risk mitigation, minimization and transfer techniques in seeking to optimize probabilities of goal success while avoiding catastrophic principal loss
- Next generation private client financial website to provide a consolidated view of all assets, liabilities, cashflow, goals, projections & important document storage
Why choose us?
Clients benefit from our ability to provide:
- Objective Advice
- White Glove Service
- Our Prudent Approach
- A Simplified Financial Life
- Our Decades of Experience with Business Owners, Professionals and the Chemicals & Energy Sector Workforces
Serving through all the years to come:
- Early Career — New families with changing life needs
- Mid Career — Preparedness becoming a focus
- Pre-Retirement — Surgical intensity toward goals, resources & actions
- Early Retirement — Cautious, but confident as there are no ‘Do Overs’
- Later Retirement — Balancing health and wealth to ensure longevity is matched by assets
Let’s Work Together
We’re here to help you determine and address your unique financial goals. Check out this video to see how we can work together to address your current financial challenges.
What do we believe?
- Simplicity is preferred over complexity if the results are similar
- Information must be understood to be of proper use in decision making
- Avoid false comparisons, projecting the past into the future and making emotion-based decisions
- Media sources are usually either diehard pessimists or evergreen optimists. We all are served best by avoiding both.
- Investment fundamentals matter over time, most of the time, but just not every time
- Patience is a necessary requirement to allow quality investments to bear their fruit yields over the many seasons of their productive life
- Always seek to achieve optimal long term returns, within your ‘best fit’ risk profile, by accounting for the impact of expenses, taxes and inflation
- Diversification mitigates risk of complete principal loss. A short term swing in a portfolio’s value is the entrance fee to accessing the wealth building potential of the capital markets. These swings in value should be minimized to the greatest extent possible, while still remaining invested in a manner that can help pursue your financial goals and needs.
- Risk comes in many forms that must be understood, considered and mitigated through proper portfolio construction and investment product choices
- Our future will be unique from our past, although the lessons learned through experience will guide us in navigating the coming years better than repetition of past actions expecting similar results
- A strategically allocated portfolio, consisting of globally diversified assets and strategies, which are rebalanced regularly, will help provide the most dependable total return over the duration of your investment time horizon
- Outside of temporary pauses, the economy and markets are generally on an upward slope of growth due to population growth, higher money supply and advances in standards of living through technology and productivity. We should orient our outlook and process with these secular trends in mind and only give a judicious and proportionally appropriate amount of weighting to the temporary counter trends when they actually come around.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.