- Why Us?
- Your Team
- 360° Wealth Management
- Client Logins
Total Wealth Alignment Plan
Align Wealth Partners provides an overarching strategy for every investment action and financial decision made by our clients.
Through the Total Wealth Alignment Plan, a thorough picture of your current situation is created. Often, this is the first time many clients get to see a complete financial landscape laid out before them in one single plan. Projections regarding future goals and expectations can also be tested and compared. In addition, such questions can be answered as:
- What level of retirement spending may be sustainable?
- When can I retire?
- Will education goals for children and grandchildren be met?
- Do we have enough insurance if a death, disability or long-term care event occurs?
- Who will get our accumulated net worth according to current documents?
- Are there trust or titling arrangements that would be more beneficial?
- Are there better ways to accomplish our charitable giving goals?
Our Total Wealth Alignment Plan process begins with an in-depth discovery interview and fact-finding exercise to ensure that we have a thorough understanding of your personal goals, values, financial history, key relationships and personal interests. We combine this information with a detailed inventory and analysis of current investments, risk management and asset protection tools including various insurance coverages, income sources and expense projections, debt arrangements, estate and transfer plans, tax history and more.
You will be provided access to our electronic planning tool that allows you to analyze and monitor the progress of your financial goals in real time. You can easily add, personalize, and track your financial goals and utilize the spending and budgeting tools to see how financial adjustments—saving more, using funds to take a vacation, etc.—affect your long-term plan. With our planning tool, it's easy to stay connected with your finances via a single, consolidated view. There’s a comprehensive learning module to aid you in gaining comfort with more aspects of your financial affairs, plus an encrypted vault to store all the financial, legal and insurance related documents and policies, necessary to the proper functioning of your life, accessible while at home or on the go.
- Retirement Income Planning
- Financial Risk and Family Protection Planning
- Education Funding Strategies
- Wealth Transfer and Estate Planning
- Business and Succession Planning
- Coordination with Your Existing Advisor/Professional Network
Learn how our planning process aligns your unique needs with your unique financial objectives. Let's work together to create a roadmap to your future goals!